All 6 art Reviews

Kitiy Kitiy

This was incredibly done... The shading, your choice of color... lighting... it's almost humbling. I'd probably hang this on my wall given the chance. Very sexy lady elf in a very "feel-good" concept.

Great work. =)

Amaruuk responds:

Thanks!

HomoMistletoe HomoMistletoe

.......Hellbenders? Wow, I can't believe I caught that. Then again, I can... This was well-done; very well colored and shaded too. Nice job, man.

Pegasu responds:

thank youo for ze review, glad you like it

Dia de los muertos Dia de los muertos

The symmetry is addicting, as well as your shading. I see a lot here... a keyhole in the forehead, symbolizing an enlightened/unlocked mind, a rose by the brain, cross under the mouth.. Lot lot lotta symbolism, which is what I like. I dig it. =)

rickygonza responds:

thank you very much thanks for the commenting im glad you like it =]

Masturbate Masturbate

Sweet concept, man. I really like the detailing. I feel my mind going insane trying to make sense out of this, as if someone's own essence (be it positive or negative) stares them straight in the eye. Very thought provoking.

fool fool

Amazing detailing

You did great on this, man. The color gives you some sort of a royalish/bronze age kind of feel to it. Also, amazing masque designing.

I, Mountain I, Mountain

Bad ass.

I really like all the detailing and shadows you did. Even the lighting is pin-point. Not to mention this being a pretty impressive drawing by itself. Very nice.

Thulcandra responds: